October 16, 2008

Taylor's colonoscopy

My little brother had a colonoscopy a couple days ago. Here are some pictures of his insides.
Sorry if it grosses you out but I always like to have pictures with my stories. And I had some funny stories about his colonoscopy.


The note that is on the pictures is from Jerry (Jason). It made me laugh really hard. It says, "Dearest Family of mine, hope you know I love you. A fine colon for a fine young man. Love you. Thank you. Jerry." I'm wondering if someone else wrote it though simply because the handwriting is extra nice and all the words are spelled correctly, which is not something Jerry is known for.
The other funny story about tay's procedure is that when he first started waking up, he said, "So this is what it feels like to wake up in Vegas!" The nurses told my mom that he was cracking everyone up!
Those are my cute little brothers :)

1 comment:

edwardsfamily said...

I haven't read your blog forever...You are hilarious...I secretly love HSM too but sh...don't tell. How are things going with teaching? You liking your school? I miss talking with you Sundays and sneaking in those snacks :)