December 27, 2008

Christensen/Johnson Christmas Festivities


Okay, I hope you have plenty of time for this one...
Here's what we've been up to this holiday season.
First, the annual Johnson-sibling night out.
Moving on to Christmas Eve at the Christensen house, we draw names for presents.  Here's Neil opening his.

And me.  My parents give us slippers or jammies on Christmas eve as well as our annual tree ornament.
Taylor, Neil, and Sean all got almost the same sweater but all from different people.  It was quite the coincidence.
Tinkerbell with the purple Ariel she wanted.
Tiny Reagan.  For some reason I didn't get a picture of Nick opening his present, but there he is in the background.
Christmas Eve BINGO at The Johnson's.
Some of the kiddies with papa calling out the numbers.
A very busy Christmas morning!!!  This picture made us laugh because, as you can see, it looks as if I'm not wearing pants.   I assure you I am wearing pants---well shorts.  Neil surprised me with this Paris Hilton perfume.  My sister has it and Neil likes it so he secretly bought it for a present :)  Despite the name of the perfume, it is actually quite nice.
Oh- my favorite part!  Neil woke up at 6 am to make me sugar cookies from scratch!!  He said it was especially difficult due to the fact that we don't own cookie cutters or a rolling pin.  So he made them into an Mc, a Heart, and an N.  What a sweetie!!
We got about a million things- this is just what Santa left!
Cute Lindsay and LaLa 
Max got a gun that shoots little velcro balls.  Of course Pops was the target!
Livvie got this awesome, old school polaroid camera.  Her face was SOOO funny when her dad took a picture of her and the picture popped out of the camera! 
Max and Liv
This is one of Neil's many presents.  They're electronic shooting earmuffs that go behind the neck.  He was stoked!

Jill and I rocking out to Disney's Sing It!  We belted out High School Musical all morning long!

Neil and Blake's new presents from their dad.
Ethan in the Princess tent.
Alex laughing about nothing.  It was hilarious!
We had our yearly Christmas Day lunch at Grandma CC's, although most people couldnt' make it due to the terrible snow storms.  After lunch we headed to Neil's grandma Lyril's for more visiting and more food.  (this is her Christmas tree)

Last stop was back to my parents for a night filled with Rock Band.  It was a very long, busy, and wonderful day!!  
I hope you all had a good one too!

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

How fun! I love the picture that looks like you are seriously wearing NO pants!! That is super sweet that Neil made you cookies too!

mccall said...

Sounds like you guys had an excellent holiday! That is super sweet of Neil waking up super early to make you cookies. What a cutie.

Richard and Michelle said...

Fun Christmas! I love the picture of you with no pants on.

Nicole and Randon said...

Whew! You guys were way busy! I hope you relaxed a little before going back to school! I have a feeling the first week back is going to be tough and feel VERY long! :)