(mostly McCall's)
Cute pictures! I get to see the triplets that way, too!
I hate missing birthdays at your moms! I can't believe Jeff is 36!! And, mini doughnuts are yummy! I'll buy you more next time you're here- you have to try them one more time :)Oh, have you had a sconecutter sandwich yet?
Oh man I totally remember him when we were like in 6th grade and that was forever ago.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Cute pictures! I get to see the triplets that way, too!
I hate missing birthdays at your moms! I can't believe Jeff is 36!! And, mini doughnuts are yummy! I'll buy you more next time you're here- you have to try them one more time :)
Oh, have you had a sconecutter sandwich yet?
Oh man I totally remember him when we were like in 6th grade and that was forever ago.
Post a Comment