February 6, 2009

4 Years Down...

Yesterday was mine and Neil's FOUR YEAR anniversary~
I can't even believe it's been 4 years already!
Neil surprised me by taking me to Market Street Grill.  That was kind of where our first date was, plus I love everything they make!

Since we didn't take any pictures together inside the restaurant, we decided to have the Valet take our picture on our way out.
They have their Crab Festival right now, so I got 3 different types of crab and was in heaven!!
This is my attempt at taking our picture while driving.  Neil's trying to not crash the car.

5 comments:

Larson Family said...

Congrats on 4 years!

k.young said...

Congrats on 4 years! That is awesome. I love the pictures. What a fun date.

Richard and Michelle said...

I can't believe it's been four years! That is so crazy. Congrats! Looks like you have fun.

Kelsey said...

YAY! 4 years! I can't believe it!! I still remember when I first met you and you guys had only been married for like a couple months!!

Netti said...

Wow!!! I can't believe it's been 4 years already. That is nuts!

And I love Market Street. Yummmm.