March 21, 2009
Neil's PRK
This week, Neil finally got PRK on his eyes(photorefractive keratectomy) It's basically like another version of LASIK. I tried all day long to upload the video I took of his procedure, but I couldn't ever get it to work. Here's just a still shot of one of his eyes with the laser pointed at it. He's been pretty sore, but it'll be worth it eventually :)
On another note, This is my MOTHER! haha They had some weird activity for the Young Mens and Young Women's groups in their ward and so they asked some people to try to be unrecognizable. I think she did a pretty good job. No one knew it was her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Awesome! You're mom looks hilarious.
Mason and I are laughing our heads off! He just said he has a cousin Brad that looks just like that. Good job LeeAnn!
Oh my heck!! That picture of your mom cracks me up!! I can't stop laughing!! haha! I hope Neil is feeling better!
Yes, your mother is freaking awesome. How did she get that facial hair? Get well soon Neil.
That pic of your mom is hilarious!! I can't believe how good her disguise is!!!
Your mom looks awesome!!!
Wow. I never would have recogniozed her! Awesome that Neil got PRK. My mom recently had it done too, and she loves it!
Your mom is hilarious, that is seriously so funny she dressed up like a man!
Post a Comment