Shut the HELL up!!!! how and why????!!! I'm sooooo jealous right now! You will LOVE it!! It's my one true love, I'm seriously so jealous but also excited for you!!!! I want details lil missy.
You SUCK! When? How? With you? How long? Where are you staying? Paris is awesome, expensive as hell but awesome. I loved the food, icecream, bread, shops.... everything. I'm so jealous.
I feel like I should say the word hell. So hell ya your going to Paris! Seriously though that will be so much fun! I'm sure we will be seeing pictures in the near future...hopefully. About my surgery you were right I had endometriosis. By the way how did you guess?
I'm going with Neil, my Mom, and my sister, Berrie. We're going next month- and we're not rich at all, but the flights were only like $700! Who can pass that up!?
10 comments:
Shut the HELL up!!!! how and why????!!! I'm sooooo jealous right now! You will LOVE it!! It's my one true love, I'm seriously so jealous but also excited for you!!!! I want details lil missy.
Wow!! So exciting! Have a great time! Is Neil going with you?
You SUCK! When? How? With you? How long? Where are you staying? Paris is awesome, expensive as hell but awesome. I loved the food, icecream, bread, shops.... everything. I'm so jealous.
What the heck?!? More information PLEASE!?? Why are you going? For what? With who? And how'd you get so freaking rich?! :)
I feel like I should say the word hell. So hell ya your going to Paris! Seriously though that will be so much fun! I'm sure we will be seeing pictures in the near future...hopefully. About my surgery you were right I had endometriosis. By the way how did you guess?
I'm going with Neil, my Mom, and my sister, Berrie. We're going next month- and we're not rich at all, but the flights were only like $700! Who can pass that up!?
So I just noticed another person on your blog that I know. How do you know Brittany and Joe Nabrotski??? (probably spelled that wrong)
Ahem...You're going to Paris with Neil, LeeAnn, Berrie AND your awesome sister in law, STEFANIE!!
So so So NOT fair, but I guess I should say something nice, like ummm...have fun!!!
You guys are world travelers. Disneyland, Paris, where to next?
Post a Comment