April 27, 2009

Arc de Triomphe

One of my favorite places: The Arc de Triomphe!

Me and Steffie at the top, the Eiffel Tower in the background.
Berrie, Mom, Neil, Stefanie.  I think they're reading info about the Arc, since I took the picture, I did not read the plaque and have nothing historical to say about it.

It was a seriously long walk up those stairs!  I have to say I did enjoy it though since that was my only form of exercise for the week :)
The view from the top at sunset.
Champs de Elysee at night

The Arc at night. So gorgeous, a perfect place to see why Paris is "the City of Lights"


(Disclaimer: I know it looks like we're all just wearing the exact same clothes every day, but I'm not doing these posts in order of what we did, so a lot of the things we did in the same day- which is why we're in the same clothes. We really did change our clothes daily. Although I did wear my same scarf and mittens the whole time)

4 comments:

Breanne Unsicker Evans said...

Welcome home.. What an amazing trip! you are such a world traveler: ).I hope I make it over there someday.

so I can't wait to hang out with you mccall. Drop me a line.

C and MC said...

That is awesome! We didn't go to the top of the Arc de Triomphe, just looked at it from the street level. The view from the top is amazing. All these pictures are so amazing, you guys look like you know what you're doing.

Kelsey said...

I love all the pictures!! They are so pretty!! You are so spoiled! You get to go everywhere!! :) Your room, SO CUTE!! I love it!! I'm jealous!!

Nicole and Randon said...

Yeah... I totally was thinking "Gosh! McCall's got the same clothes on again!" You crack me up! I wouldn't have noticed anything if you hadn't said anything! :) I am so glad to hear about that sweet lady that gave you a ride back. I was starting to wonder if I ever wanted to go to Paris!