April 11, 2009

More Birthday Stuff

Welp, I'm now 25 years old, a quarter of a century as some people like to say.  
I got to have a nice relaxing day- could've used some more sun, but that's okay.  
I wasn't really planning on any presents because of the pricey concert last night and the vacation next week, but there were a few things I really needed.  I was more than excited to get a couple new pairs of shorts and a couple new swimsuits.  All very darling!
Neil's parents have been in St. George the last few days with us too so they took us out to an extremely nice and delicious dinner at Scalodini's or something like that.  Totally amazing- I'd recommend it if you're ever in St. George.  
Anyways, here's a few pictures of me opening presents.  Thanks for all the awesome presents, babe! 


And Thanks to everyone else who remembered my birthday!


4 comments:

John and Stef said...

I'm so sorry one of those people who remembered your birthday wasn't me! Actually, I DID remember your birthday. I said "John, today's McCall's birthday". So, I did think of you! Anyway, I hope you had a great day - it looks like you did! I can't wait to see you in Parie! I've been working on my French. I think all I really need to know is;
"Parlezvous Anglais" = "Do you speak English?" I can't wait!!!

Breanne Unsicker Evans said...

sounds like you had a fabulous birthday love!! have an amazing time Europe: )

love ya

Netti said...

Those suits are adorable!! I need new ones for my cruise. I am stressed about it.

PS. PARIS IS THIS WEEKEND!!! HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!! I'll be thinking of you and dying of jealousy all weekend long.

Nicole and Randon said...

Happy Belated Birthday!
I don't know why, but my e-mail is not working properly. Anyhow, yes I got an e-mail from Hadlock. My interview is Monday after school. Did you get one also? You should contact Dr. Muna and have her call Hadlock. She is really awesome working with us about this subject. She went out of her way Friday to work with me. She is planning on coming in 7th period to cover my class. Anyways, I hope we both get the new school. I TOTALLY miss you already! It's only been two school days without you! I don't know what I'll do next year if we're not at the same school! Have fun in Paris!