May 17, 2009

Elko, Nevada

About a year ago, my sister and her family moved to Elko and I hadn't been to visit them yet (they do come home pretty often though).  This weekend, me, my sister Berrie, and her kids Max and Livvie went to play.  It worked out perfect because Nick had a soccer game that we got to go to and Tinkerbell had her dance recital.
I love this picture of Nick in mid-fall.  It appears as he got clothes-lined by the kid in white, but I don't think that's what really happened.

Nick is in the blue- he's #27
A family brought their darling 3 month old St. Bernard and the kids loved him!  He was so adorable and fluffy!  Max,, "Roscoe", Liv, and Reagan.

"Roscoe", Livvie, Reags
At the dance recital; Me, Liv, and Reags.
Tink is the one on the far right.
Still on the far right.
After the performance, Tink refused to put her tutu back on for pictures.
All the kids, Me, Don, and Berrie.
Tink and my sister Jill.

We had a great time in Elko, but I've got to take my hat off to them for actually living there... Not much going on.  They do have a JC Penny's though!

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

Wait a minute!! Did you really just call a dog adorable?? I seriously had to re-read that!!

Jinii said...

Wow Penny's!!! That is living the high life.

Nicole and Randon said...

Such cute pictures! I can't believe that St. Bernard was only 3 months! Wow!

C and MC said...

How fun! Those are great pictures, I am sure they loved having you there.