May 7, 2009

Jesse and Jeanette

Today our friends Jesse and Jeanette got married!  We got to go to their wedding dinner which was SOOOOOOOOOOOO yummy!  They are such a great couple and we are so excited for them!
Here's Me, Neil, Aaron, Missy, and baby Brin

Me, Netti, and Miss
(In mine and missy's defense, Jeanette is an extraordinarily tiny person- yes her size 2 dress drowns her. Missy and I are averaged sized humans in real life) 
Aaron and Brin
I just realized I am a total loser and didn't even get a picture of the Bride and Groom!  I'll have to steal one from her blog when she gets back from honeymooning or something!
Congrats guys!

2 comments:

Jinii said...

OK I would not say you are average sized or I would be a huge fatty! She is super tiny but so are you!!!

Netti said...

Ummm, Cally, I'm pretty sure that you guys look adorable and fit as fit can be in that picture, keep in mind, I had on flats, and also keep in mind, pretty sure we're the same size except in the chest....and my dress was altered to fit me, I had to squeeze into it, har har. Diddeth not drown me. So glad you took pictures, I am stealing them from you!!! Also glad you liked the dinner! Loves!