We got to go to the Air Show this weekend too. It was especially awesome because Joe was being honored by the Thunderbirds for all the work he's done on the planes and all his accomplishments. He's a Thunderbird maintenance captain I think. We got to meet all the Thunderbird pilots and we got cool thunderbird pins and we got to see the show from the VIP section :)
This picture is Joe, Courtney, and the #1 Thunderbird pilot.
Joe wanted to honor Courtney's mom and stepdad by giving them this incredible picture- Court's mom bursted into tears (it was a little bit funny, but very sweet) the #1 Pilot is in this picture too with Joe, Scott, and Pat.
His name is on the Thunderbird- how incredible is that!? He should get to keep the plane, I think!
And what's an air show with out a beer- right, Court?!?
Group photo- from l to r: (newlyweds) Jesse & Jeanette, Kelsey, Tyce, & Alex, Courtney, Camri, & Joe, Neil & McCall, Missy & Brin.
Here are some pictures of the amazing show!


Thanks Courtney and Joe for letting us crash your incredible party!!!
2 comments:
Ha ha! That picture of Court and the beer is hilarious. Where was I during this?? Oh yeah, getting my neck burnt to a crisp. That was a way cool party to crash! So awesome that his name is on one of the jets!!!
That looks way awesome! So... I have a 2 for 1 coupon for Costa Vida through UEA. I still have not been there yet! I was wondering if you wanted to go sometime? I know you gave me your cell # like a million times, but I don't have it for some reason! Give me a call and we'll go eat some good food! :)
Post a Comment