August 5, 2009

Hula Hooping

How could I forget to post my most recent proudest moment!?
A week and a half ago, we were out w/ Missy and Aaron and decided we needed a treat. We chose Krispy Kreme Donuts (how can you go wrong with that!?). While we were in line, Missy read a sign that said something about hula hooping for a dozen free regular Krispy Kremes! I'm a pretty good hula hooper (I won a school-wide "morning activity" competition in junior high), so I was DEFINITELY up for the challenge!
You only had to hula hoop for a minute to win 12 delectable donuts! That's hardly a challenge for someone like me :) So, I get to the front of the line and ask for the hoop--let me tell you that this is the worst hula hoop ever made! It's not even round- it's flat and ridiculously lightweight.



Of course, I made the minute and won the free donuts, but I have to admit that it was more difficult than I had expected.


I think next time I'll bring my own hoop!

5 comments:

BrockandBonnieRiley said...

Go figure, we have another thing in common. Once while at Dan's grocery store I won the hula hoop contest and won movie tickets. I say we should have a hula hooping showdown... What do you say, are you in? or do I intimidate you too much?

Netti said...

Ha ha!!! This story is awesome. You kick ass on that hula hoop.

PS. Remember when me and Missy had the donut eating contest at your house like 1,000 years ago? I used to hate donuts, but after that, I started loving them. ESPECIALLY Krispy Kremes.

McCall said...

BJ- I will Kill you at hula hooping. maybe we'll have to have a competition in St. George!?
And Jeanette- I do remember that. Missy and I were laughing about that when we went to purchase the amazing Krispy Kremes.

Richard and Michelle said...

I totally remember you winning that contest. That's hilarious.

Courtney said...

Way to go McCall! That is so funny and so awesome!!!