August 3, 2009

More SWIMMING

The only thing that could be better than having a pool at my grandma's would be if I had my own pool- unfortunately, I doubt that will ever happen. Nonetheless, we are having such a great time and swimming as often as possible!
Me and Reagan
This is Nick swimming in the deep end. He is a really great swimmer. He doesn't need floaties or a lifejacket or anything!
Reagan is learning how to do a backfloat! I love it :)
Tink has become a really good swimmer too.
Calls and Neils
Saturday night, Neil's family invited us to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House. It was really pretty. This is Neil's sister Monica and her family. From l to r: Henry, Kurt, Will, Monica (including baby #4), and Louis.
Me and Neil
Neil's parents- Dawn and Pat.

We've only got a few weeks of Summer break left and we are living it up!

3 comments:

BrockandBonnieRiley said...

When are you going to become a swim suit model? You look amazing!

Kelsey said...

I love that picture of you and Neil! You guys look so cute! :) plus I think we should go swimming next Tuesday! (that's your day off right?)

Netti said...

That picture of your niece Reagan learning to back float is the stinkin' cutest thing!!