I thought I'd break down all the Christmas Festivities into 2 or 3 posts to try to avoid overwhelming everyone (mostly me!). We'll start with Christmas eve.
Oh, I lied! My Dad's work party was actually on the 23rd... Anyways, I was invited to go to the work party because I worked there for 7 years and I still work there 3 months a year when I'm not in school.
Jolyn (in the purple shirt and blonde hair) is my dad's office manager and she put together a fun game for us to play. She wrapped a present about 50 times and we all sat in a circle rolling a dice, when you got a 6, you ran up to the present, put on the gloves and the antlers and started opening the present 1 LAYER AT A TIME! It was super fun!
Here's my mom
And Jo and my Dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment