December 17, 2009

Peanut Brittle

We got to have our peanut brittle making party this week down at Leah's house.
My sweet father in law bought me this darling, tiny, PINK, flashlight and I love it!
Here's me and Neil getting ready to start mushing the hot lava stuff in with the peanuts.
The mushing beings
Dawn, Leah, Neil, and Blake smushing it all out flat, "1 peanut high"
Blake and Shannon becoming the mushers.
Monica is acting like Pat (who yells at everyone while making the peanut brittle) while Leah and Ryan smush.
Neil decided to play one of those hand slapping games with his 9 year old niece. I thought it was kinda mean, but she seemed to like it for some reason.
We also celebrated Henry's 6th birthday and his cake (from the Lion House) was AMAZING!!
I love all our Christmas Traditions!

2 comments:

kprusse said...

Henry wanted me to tell you it was his 6th B-day. Thanks for posting!

McCall said...

I totally knew that! I'll be sure to change it!