January 8, 2010

New Years Day

I'm a little late with this one, but I didn't want to leave it out. January 1st, 2010 was just like any other January 1st, but this year I took some pictures of what we did.

This first pic is Tinkerbell, Dane, and my friend's baby Brinley.
Reagan attempting to hug Daners, but he was confused/annoyed.
He has the cutest smile!
Reags, Tink, and Liv working on some fun new crafts my mom bought them.
My Grandma Colleen (aka CC) always had a big lunch on New Years Day and makes a huge Prime Rib. This is Ethan and Alex wrestling for the teddy bear.
My cousin Brittany has a little boy named John. Brittany and I look somewhat similar and we're only 4 months apart. John kept getting really confused when he saw me; he'd look back and forth between me and Brittany again and again. Luckily I tricked him into thinking I was his mommy often enough to get some really good hugs from him! It was wonderful! He's so cute (a lot of my family members think he and Dane look a lot alike, actually).
Kids just LOVE iPhones. Maddy and my Aunt Connie were both kind enough to share theirs with the little girls.
My Mom (as well as many others in the shot) where we have the feast!~

No comments: