Monday night we went out to dinner with my parents, my Grandma CC, Shelley, Sean, and their kids. We went to chuck-a-rama and we all left feeling really gross!
Here's Seany and Lindsay

Pops and Alexander
CC, Shel, and Lou
I LOVED this picture of E
Sean, Ethan and Alex

Me and Ethan. He was so excited about that ham! Actually, he was pretty excited about everything.

I don't think I'll be going to Chuck-a-Rama for a while. It gave me the worst tummyache AND headache!
3 comments:
That is weird because we ate there on our way to Disney on Ice and we didn't have any problems.
We didn't have any problems either- we all just ate way too much! :)
You have a way cute family! Looks like you have alot of good times together. Chuckarama that's funny my dad used to love to take us kids to the Hometown buffet back in the day gotta love it.
Post a Comment