My oldest nephew, Nick, got baptized out in Elko this weekend so some of my family made the longest drive ever to go see him and celebrate.
I drove with Shelley and Sean's family. The kids did really well, even though Lindsay wouldn't let me take a nap!

Lindsay kept wanting to smell my feet and tell me they were stinky (they weren't, by the way!)
We went swimming at our hotel.

Me and Tinky

We had a picnic at the park too. My hands got so sore from crossing the monkey bars and the rings! I thought I was going to have blisters!


Lots of jumping on the tramp.
We ate bags and bags of candy!

This is right after the baptism. It's Jill's family, my parents, and Don's parents.
Me and my sister Shelley

Some of my nieces and nephews that were there (and Don)
Jill had done some really cute decorations

And this is the reason we all ate so much candy!

1 comment:
Um, McCall your arms look amazing!
Post a Comment