June 30, 2010

Twilight Traditions

Somehow my family has gotten into this tradition of seeing the Twilight movies twice in a 24 hour time period every time they hit theaters.
We've been very lucky because one of my dad's colleagues rents out a theater for an advanced screening the night it opens. We're even luckier that we don't have to wait until midnight. We get to start at 8:30!

Then, for some reason, we always go see it again the next day. (Berrie was here for this one too, just not when we took this terrible picture). Oh, my mom's eye is still black from her bike crash, in case you were wondering what that was all about. She's healing really well, but I think she might have gotten a concussion- her memory is worse than ever!
Each film has gotten better and better (now if they'd just fix Edward's and Bella's TEETH!!), so I think we're in for a treat with Breaking Dawn :)

3 comments:

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

I totally agree. I think they get better and better with each one. I Hope your mom gets better.

Liddle said...

THAT IS IT. Next time (Breaking Dawn) I am flying to Utah and coming with you guys. Mark won't even come with me to Eclipse. I want in on the Twilight love!

Gary and Bree said...

It was so good! How fun you get to go with all the girls in your family and twice you lucky lady. I need to get my second show in sometime soon as well.