Here's Alex shooting the M16
I can't remember what this one was called, but you better watch out...I'm freaking deadly :)
Dad with the M60
Dawn shooting the AR-15
Neil and the MP5
Alex with the AK-47
At the end of the day, we had this really fun competition that had 5 stations.
The first station was the shooting long range (120 yards) with the Barrett. The second station was shooting the M1A. Station 3 was AR 15 shooting at full pop cans about 25 yards away. Station 4 was using MP5 at the wobble target. And station 5 was shooting at the swinging target about 15 yards away with the Glock.
Blake at Station 2, but he's using the M-1 Garand instead.
Kurt at station 3. Me at station 4
And Pat at station 5 and he's using a Springfield 45.

This 12 gauge shotgun is cool because it doesn't have the shoulder part, so you just hold it like my dad is.
Blake shooting the HK USP Tactical. Pretty sweet, especially with the silencer on it!
Me with the AR-15, This is Neil's newest gun.




4 comments:
Shooting these guns is so totally awesome! I am always up for this kind of fun. I may be slow, but I am deadly! Hopefully any attacker would be really slow! Thanks to Pat for all the fun!
Next time we're in Utah we'll have to get Rhys to show off his shooting skills! Apparently he's pretty good... I mean... you would kind assume he would have to be ;)
xoxo Georgy
you crazy gun people!!
btw Your dad looks like a teenager from the back. couldnt figure out who he was. okay, thats a complement!!!
love to catch up with your family on your "super" fun blog. I miss you guys!!
xox
Lindsay saw you with the gun up on the screen and said, "Hey, it's Aunt Calls, she looks so cute up there!" She loves you sooo much!
Post a Comment