July 2, 2010

This Weeks Lagoon Adventures

This week I got to go to Lagoon twice!
I went with Shelley, Sean, Sean's mom Kim, Ethan, Alex, and Lindsay to celebrate their 3rd birthday!

This was the first ride they went on and we were all a little nervous to see if they'd freak out or if they would love it. Luckily, they loved it and wanted to go on bigger and better rides each time.

Me and Alex on Puff the Magic Dragon

Me, Ethan, and Shel on the baby Tidal Wave.

Kim, Linds, Alex, and Sean on the baby Tidal Wave.

Shelley, Alex, Sean, Lindsay, Ethan, Grandma Kim


We had so much fun playing in the water fountain at the end of the day.


The kids loved every ride they went on and always wanted to go on it again as soon as it stopped EXCEPT for the tug boats! Lindsay and Alex were both climbing out! Lindsay actually got out of the seat belt and kept trying to get onto the sidewalk and Alex was totally turned around and climbing off the back of the boat. It's a little boring for 3 year olds I guess.

Ethan on the Merry Go Round.

The kids all wanted to be holding Sean's hands (or on his shoulders)


The other time I went to Lagoon this week was with Max, Liv, Jill, Tinkerbell, Reagan, Nick, and Neil got to come too!
Neil played darts and won a stuffed animal for the little girls.

Tink and Reags on the baby bumper cars.

Max and Liv love getting in the water fountains too!

Oh and we ran into Neil's sister Stella and her son Beck. This is them (with one of Beck's friends) on the Scrambler! This used to be my FAVORITE ride, but it makes me so sick now. It's sad getting old.

Me and Max on the Merry Go Round

The big bumper cars. Here's a lovely shot of Neil ramming Nick and Nick is ramming me and Liv. It gave me a headache. I hate the bumper cars.

Reagie and Jill on the Merry Go Round.

Max and Tink

I'm getting pretty good use from my season pass and I'm loving every minute of it!!

No comments: