July 10, 2010

What a Week!

My older brother John Scott and his family came into town from California for about a week and a half. We did a lot of fun things while they were here, although some of the things we did, they were doing other fun things with Stef's family so they're not in the pictures.
We got out the marble game.


We celebrated LaLa's birthday with my favorite cupcakes from Cutesie Cakes!
Lit a few fireworks in the driveway.


Lots of wrestling with John Scott (I didn't do this at all, just the kids.)

Played outside

We went to Tanner and Carly's wedding dinner.


We went swimming at CoCo's one day (this is CoCo, more commonly known as aunt Connie)
Jill and me
McCord
Reagan doing a mermaid pose on the rocks
Me, Cord, Reags, and Tink.
I took Max and Livvie to art class this week where they made these cute birds.
I bounced back to Lagoon with Shelley and Sean's family.

We took them on the Big Tidal Wave this time. Alex LOVED it, Ethan was pretty afraid, and Lindsay was sort of in the middle of having fun and freaking out.
Alex and E in the cars.


Alex on the baby bumper cars. They really liked these!


Me and Shelley on Puff



Seany and Lu.



The worker let Alex and Ethan go in the front by themselves! Shelley was super nervous about this, but they were fine.

And last but not least, we spent about 6 hours shooting amazing guns yesterday, but that definitely needs it's own post!

1 comment:

Tyler and Shelley said...

You must be the favorite aunt. I'm a mom, and I don't know if I'd sit through Lagoon....but, I did sit through parades, that counts right?