August 30, 2010

August b-days

August is a pretty busy month for a lot of reasons. One thing that kept us busy was birthday parties.


Blake's party was a going away party and a birthday party. He moved to Vancouver August 18 for film school and his birthday is in September, so we just did a double celebration.
Lots of family and friends came over to wish him luck.


I like this picture because Blake is sitting on my lap.
Dawn, Blake, and Pat. Pat actually wrote those words on the cake- I was very impressed, I know I couldn't do that! It says Happy- V.F.S (meaning Vancouver Film School) Birthday Blake!!
Lighting 30 candles on 1 of the 3 cakes we had there.
Opening presents.


We went to Max and Livvie's birthday party, of course.



All the kids in line for their snow cone.

Here's Ethan sharing his snow cone with Pops.

Lou sharing with Tay Tay.

Max on his new skateboard.


Alex on Max's new skateboard.


Livvie, LaLa, and Tinkerbell



Chef Jeff


Ethan, Me, and Lindsay in the bounce house.


At the beginning of August, it was Tyce's 2nd birthday.



Tyce and Brinley.

Tyce and Brin playing with the cotton candy machine- I LOVE cotton candy~

We had a party for my Grandma's birthday on Thursday, but I was at school and no one else even took any pictures for me to steal!!

Thanks everyone, for letting us crash your parties and eat all your good food!

3 comments:

John and Stef said...

What a fun month! Thanks especially for the pics of Max and Liv's b-day! All the kids are so cute! :)

Kelsey said...

Ew! I look so fat in that picture! You should have let the whole world know that I'm pregnant and usually not as fat as that! :)

Anonymous said...

There definitely isn't a shortage of children in Layton!!! haha.
Hope we get to see you guys soon!

xo Georgy