August 8, 2010

Boating On Twin Lakes

Here's a few of the pictures we took while we were boating up in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. (seriously, I think there was a total of 800). Most of them don't need any explanations, but for the purpose of my blog book, I'm gonna do it anyways.
Me wake boarding.

Henry and Lewis
Neil and me.

Beck jumping to Neil.

Ava, Jedd, Henry, Tayler, Neil and Lewis jumping of the boat while it's moving. (Technically, Lewis is being thrown rather than jumping, but he liked it either way!)

The man of the hour- PAT

Pat has this little U-ski thing that helps kids learn how to water ski. Here's him helping Ava get up.

Henry pouting because he couldn't get up on the U-ski.

Blake and Lewis driving the boat.

This is Neil's cousin's daughter, Tayler. I love the look on her face when she got up.
She got pretty good at it!

Blake on the wake skate.

Sitting down on the wake skate.

And doing another trick (an ollie maybe?) on the wake skate.

Tired little Lew.

Neil on the wake board.

And me on the wake board.

Ava and Breanna (Breanna is another one of Neil's cousin's daughters.)

Isn't it gorgeous?!

2 comments:

Browns said...

I don't think I have seen you all summer!! Is it because you are doing all these fun activities? :)

LeeAnn said...

I didn't know you could wake board! Beautiful!