Last week we flew to the Northern Idaho area to have a family reunion with Neil's mom's side of the family. Neil only has 5 cousins on that side and I'd never met any of them. They were wonderful and had darling kids too. I was very glad to meet them all and sad they live far away!
The whole trip was really fun- a trip is bound to be good when you start off flying first class! (it was my first time, so of course I had to get a picture)
The first night we stayed at Neil's cousin's house in Spokane, WA. Their house was so nice and they had amazing views! Here's Neil and his cousin's daughter, Olivia hanging out.

Me and Olivia riding into the Coeur d'Alene area, where everyone was meeting up and staying.
There was this awesome sandcastle builder guy when we went to Art on the Green up at the local college.

We got to cruise around everywhere in Uncle Greg's golf cart.
We did a lot of boating on Twin Lake, I think I'll have to do a separate post just of all our boating pics!

We stayed at a Golf Resort so Neil and I took advantage of their mini-golf course. It was pretty plain and boring though.
At least there were pretty flowers!


We learned how to play a new game called Pickle-Ball. It's kind of like a cross between ping pong and tennis.
Jeff and Melanie taught us how to play.

They had this little gym at the resort and it OBVIOUSLY hadn't been renovated since it was built. I went and enjoyed my pseudo-workout with lovely characters like this painted all over the walls. Another one of the guys on the walls was wearing a hilarious leotard!


The Prusse boys on top of the van.
You can't go anywhere with the Johnson's without a day filled with weapons. We went up to Greg's 44 acres in the middle of nowhere to shoot bow and arrows and guns (of course!)
My turn again- this bow was too hard to pull for all the little kids, so even though it's made for kids, I got it all to myself :)

The big boys had a fun competition going. Eric, the one on the far right, is really, REALLY, good at bow hunting. (In this picture, there's Dawn, Blake, Pat, Neil, Kurt, and Eric)

I love this picture of the Johnson boys all shooting together.
Neils
Eric and Neil
Blake, Brett, Eric, Neil, and Kurt.

Blake, Brett, Eric, Neil, and Kurt.I definitely did not want to come home- Coeur d'Alene is such a pretty place and I was just getting to know all the cousins on the Hart side!
I'll post some of our boating pictures sooner or later too.


3 comments:
WOW Call! You look great in your darling yellow polka dot bikini! You and Neil are such a smokin' hot couple! :) Miss you guys
i hate you and your ab muscles.... haha..
YOU WERE IN SPOKANE!!!! That is were we live! If you ever come back to visit them you should call me and we could see you :)
Post a Comment