August 13, 2010

There's been a lot going on lately and I haven't been blogging it very well, so here's a bit of a catch up.
Max and Liv were in a cute little Peter Pan play up in North Ogden. Livvie was a lost kid and she had another part too, but I don't remember what it was. She's the one in the middle.

Max had the part of Michael, he's in the red bandana.

Max and Liv are the 2nd and 3rd kids from the left. They did such a good job and remembered their lines really well!

We took the kids on the little train in Farmington, which we do at least once each year because it's so much fun.
Shelley, Lindsay, Reagan, Tinkerbell, and Nicholas.


Tink, Me, and Shelley getting ready to go.



Both Reagan and Lindsay wanted to sit with Pops.

Nick, Alex, Ethan, and Sean. We had as many adults on the train as we did kids.

Tinky and LaLa.


Tink and LaLa again, but not in the station this time :)

After the train, we went swimming down at aunt CoCo's again. Here's Jeff, Tink, Liv, Reags, Nick, Max, and Don in the hot tub.

Me, Berrie and Jill.

Tink and Liv walking around in flippers- I'm surprised they didn't get hurt in those things!


CoCo has all the coolest toys at her house. This ball was a blast for all the kids! You could fit 4 or 5 of them in there at once.


Max and Nick

We went to Bountiful one day for something called Summerfest I think. I didn't think it was fun at all, but everyone else seemed to enjoy it.
Reagie getting a Hello Kitty painted on her cheek.

Here's everyone watching the performers that were there.
They had real Spanish Troubadours as one of the performers.
And I think these were traditional Mongolian singers. I don't' know, I left about 2 minutes into the introduction.
And lastly, I just really loved this picture of Lou wearing her brothers dino unders. That girl is so hilarious!

2 comments:

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

That is a tiny train. I don't think I would of been able to fit in that.

LeeAnn said...

Love all the pictures. Thanks for keeping up your blog!