September 23, 2010

Dad's Surprise

I've posted before about how whenever my dad cooks, he adds a surprise ingredient.
While me, my mom and Shelley were at the hospital the other day, Dad made some brownies.
Here's Berrie, tasting to see if she can figure out what the surprise is.

I just thought this was a funny picture of the brownies because my dad told Neil to cut out of the middle instead of the sides.

Dad and his masterpiece. Any guesses what his surprise ingredient was?
It was grapes! He's been on a huge grape-kick for a while now. I posted here about his last grape recipe. The funniest part about it all, was when we got home from the hospital, Neil was taking out the garbage and said that there were about 50 grape peels in the garbage can. We were all confused and wondered who would've been eating peeled grapes. It all made sense once we ate the brownies.
Good surprise Dad!

Livvie worked very hard the other day building this train set and setting up a train so that it went all the way from the start to the end of the track.

Max and Liv went to the fair last week and got these cute Henna tattoos- I LOVE Henna!

No comments: