September 26, 2010

Yesterday I went to Max's soccer game- it's his first season playing! He is so cute and so fast! Jeff is coaching his team, which is so fun to watch.
Here's Jeff, Max, and one of Max's team mates. Max is the one standing up and looking adorable!

Max again

Half time break. He's so cute!

Oh- and it was Spirit week at Legacy this week. We had Duct Tape day, which was so fun to see because the kids go CRAZY with it and make complete outfits out of nothing but duct tape! I only made a few bracelets and rings.
We also had Blast from the Past day, which was right up my alley since I love to dress up! I went as a girl from the 50's (I hope that's obvious). Again, some of the kids looked so awesome in their blast from the past outfits!
Are you starting to see why I LOVE junior high!?

1 comment:

LeeAnn said...

So cute! Both you and Max!!