April 3, 2011

Lately

I've gotten in a really bad habit of NOT taking pictures! We've actually been doing some really fun things lately and I just don't even think to grab my camera!

Neil and I went to Michele and Lonnie's house for Michele's birthday party. Since I didn't take any pictures, I stole this from Michele's facebook. Some of the hotties that came to play at the fun party- Michele, Allison, Ashley, and Jenny.

We went out to eat with Kelsey and Alex at the Cheesecake Factory...

And went to A Taste of India the night before.

A few weeks back, we went to Kelsey and Alex's to make fondue (it was not nearly as easy as The Melting Pot makes it seem!!)
Missy and Aaron came too and it was fun to watch all the crazy kids play together.
Tyce and Bryn in Rylee's carseat


Baby Rylee- I'm just realizing that I didn't take a picture of baby Colton.

Tyce found this hat and binki in his toychest and I thought it was so hilarious!! Especially with his ears folded over :)


And the boys got to cuddle up and play nintendo like old times.

**I promise to get back into taking pictures so I actually have something to blog about!!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Its been so fun hanging out again!! Don't even worry I ate both cheesecakes for breakfast the next day! It was DELICIOUS! :)