May 17, 2011

G... as in Gummy Bear

I said this once when I was on the phone with a delta lady when she was asking for my confirmation number. Neil thought it was super random and hilarious, so we say it all the time now. (PS Brian Regan does a whole hilarious bit on panicking while trying to give a confirmation codes)

Plus, the baby looks like a gummy bear.

This is my most recent ultrasound from yesterday (13 weeks).


The baby was like JUMPING in my freaking uterus- it was the weirdest thing to see. I don't know how it can possibly jump!

The baby looks especially gummy bear-esque in this 3d picture, if you can figure it out. (I can't, but I think he said it's kind of a top view?)


10 comments:

Richard and Michelle said...

That is so cute!!! I still can't beleive you're gonna have a baby. I love it. It was so great seeing you the other night!

Kelsey said...

Its so crazy to see your baby jumping all over isn't it?!

.:sommersclan:. said...

I am so excited for you!!! Being a mom is the best, but it is a little scarry. We are only about a week and a half apart on our due dates. Being preggo is a great experience. I hope that you are feeling good. Congrats:)

Brittney said...

Congratulations!!!! I was hoping to get to see you on Sunday to tell you in person but through a blog works too...right?! :) Anyway, I am so excited for you guys. I hope everything is going smoothly and that you are feeling great.

LeeAnn said...

This baby is so cute, I can tell already!

jill said...

I am so excitesd for "gummy" to arrive

Annie said...

Congratulations!!! Do you feel like it's a boy or a girl?

BrockandBonnieRiley said...

That is the cutest gummy bear I've ever seen! I always thought Carter looked like a jelly bean in my ultrasounds. Look at that, we both conceived candy!

John and Stef said...

Yay! So cute Calls! Can't wait!! :)

Carly said...

oh my word! congrats on being pregnant!!!