Blake was home from Canada last week and had planned a "Mancation" down in St. George all week. Somehow, it turned into more of a "marriedcation" than "mancation," which I was glad about so I could come! Everyone else went down all week long, but Neil and I could only make it down over the weekend.
We did some shooting (of course!), which would have been awesome except for it was really windy which made it really cold. All 3 of us girls (me, Blake's girlfriend Jessica, and Blake's friend Madison) sat in the car most of the time. This is me shooting.


2 comments:
Your vacation looked so fun. St George sounds so nice right now. Are you going for Memorial Day? If so, we'll be down there too so we'll have to meet up!
Love the bike and love the new gun! Looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment