June 22, 2011

I've been having such a fun week already!
On Monday, Neil's parents invited all the kids over for a pizza party because they had just gotten home from a long motorcycle trip. It was great to see everyone, but little Lola is to die for! She is such a fun and happy baby!

On Tuesday, I went to Surf-n-Swim with Kacey and Nicole. The water was surprisingly warm and even though it took about 40 minutes to get our nachos, they were great!

And then, my cousin Amber was in town from California, so we had a baby shower for her. We have 3 pregnant cousins right now,
Amber at 31 weeks, Jinii at 35 weeks, and me at 18 weeks.

You can't even tell that Amber is pregnant in either picture! She's pretty tiny!

2 comments:

Richard and Michelle said...

Mccall you are so cute! you look wonderful, I can't believe you're 18 weeks.

LeeAnn said...

You are all so beautiful!