For Memorial Day weekend, Neil and I took off to the St. George house.
The weather was super nice, I floated in the pool all day long- and got a major sunburn to prove it!
Neil went to the store when we got there and for some reason decided he wanted to buy some "Grapples." They're grape flavored apples (shown here) and they are as disgusting as you would imagine. We threw them all away after we each tried a bite.

5 comments:
your belly looks like my belly- except I'm not preggers.hmmmm. You look super cute though!
I love memorial day! The cemetary is so beautiful!
Yay for bike riding!!!
Your tiny belly is so damn cute!
Ps. Jesse said we tried Grapples once, I don't remember, but he said they were disgusting, so I must've blocked them from my memory.
Your belly is so cute! You are still tiny!!
Post a Comment