August 11, 2011

My 1st Baby Shower!

Today was my last day working at my dad's dental office. I've had about a million last days here and I always come back, so it's not too sad. Anyways, when I walked in this morning there were cute little baby decorations in the lunch room.
Here's Jo, Ashley, Janet, and Jacki at the shower they threw me. It was great- we had Cutler's sandwiches and cookies for lunch!

My mom was tending the triplets and they were so excited to help me open all the presents (and I was really good at letting them)!

Janet, Jacki, and Dad

Lindsay, Alex, and I.
Thanks for the wonderful shower and another great summer together!!


On another note, the baby was moving a ton tonight and my mom AND Reagan both got to feel him. I know I look like the biggest, bluest blob on the planet in this picture, but it's the first time my mom got to feel him move.

2 comments:

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

I love the picture of your mom with her hand on your belly.

LeeAnn said...

And I love holding that belly! You are making progress, letting the triplets open presents! Now when will you let them play with your toys?