August 18, 2011

Summer is Officially Over :(

I babysat Max and Liv once or twice a week while we were all out on summer break this year. We were able to do some pretty fun things to keep ourselves occupied.
All the kids had swimming lessons for a couple weeks over at Grandma GiGi's.

We got Lagoon passes again this year. I really wish I wouldn't have though, I didn't realize that I couldn't ride ANY rides being pregnant!

Liv, Max, and me.


Since I couldn't ride any rides and Livvie doesn't like scary rides, Max had to go on most of the rides by himself. (Although I wouldn't have ever gone on The Rocket with him even if I weren't pregnant- I hate those kinds of rides!)


They got to play in the fountains.

This is the first year that I really do not want to go back to school, but it's time to start up again, so I guess I just have to do it.

No comments: