October 19, 2011

Friend Showers

I've been super lucky and have had a few friend showers recently. I've loved having all my baby showers separately so that I actually get to see and talk to everyone there instead of having a million people at one shower and not having the chance to catch up with everyone. It's been busy, but totally worth it!
First I had my gym friends shower.
Ashley, Diane, Katie, Missy, Jenny, Kelsey and I went out to dinner at Mimi's Cafe in Layton.


They all bought the cutest things for the baby!

Chef Ashley made some amazing lemon cupcakes! Thanks Ash!


Then I had a shower with some of my jr. high and high school friends



How cute is this!? I love it!

Me, Michelle, Jamie, Nique, and Brianne (and baby Macy)

MORE adorable presents for baby!

Me with the darling chalkboard.

Me and Nique (she looks so tan next to me!)

Then I also got to have a shower with some of my friends that all grew up in the same neighborhood (most of these friends all overlap "groups", but I still liked that the showers were all different). We went out to eat at Olive Garden and, of course, I got spoiled again- or the baby did anyways!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

The picture at mimis cafe where your holding the socks... looks like I'm such a jerk playing on my phone!! haha I swear I was typing in what everyone got you on YOUR phone ;)

Netti said...

That's a cute picture of us! So glad you've had so many fun showers!