Neil's sister Monica planned a surprise party for her husband's 40th birthday. Since he graduated high school in 1989, she decided to have the theme of the party be 80's Prom. It was so much fun!
Here's Kurt as he came in to his surprise party. It was so fun to see all the hilarious outfits that people put together!

I was worried that I wouldn't be able to find a dress that would fit my big belly. Luckily, my mom has kept all our old dresses from high school and my sister Jill happened to have worn this stretchy little number at one point!




4 comments:
Ha - what a cute idea! Your outfit is the best, love it!
"It looks like you came to prom last year too" - bahahaha! Love it and love your outfit!
:)
xo Georgy
LOVE Ut! We need to have fun parties like this!! :)
This looks like so much fun! Good thing I'm a pack rat!
Post a Comment