Last week, Neil went out of town for work so Barrett and I had a sleep over at Pops and LaLa's house. Luckily, my parents have just about everything you need for a baby, so I really didn't have to pack too much. Bear had the choice of sleeping in the Ragazzi crib, the Pack n Play's "Newborn Station," or the pink toile bassinet. We went with the pack n play since it required the least amount of rearranging and set up.

I have the best parents ever and my mom got up with him all night! She'd change him, give him to me so he could eat, and then she'd take him again to burp him and put him back to bed! Lucky us - but my poor mom hardly slept at all!
7 comments:
He's so dang precious!! Aren't Mom's the best? My Mom (and Mom-in-law) always save the day.
Your mum is so awesome! She is totally coming to my house when I have a baby!! :)
xo Georgy
This is the nicest thing ever! I love your mom! I wish I lived in Utah - I would go sleep at her house too!
I want a LaLa for Christmas!!
She is the best ever!
Come back for a sleepover anytime! It was fun for me!
Your mom is the best!!
How fun! (for you and Lala). That is such a nice time for you to relax. And Bear is so darn cute!!
Post a Comment