We had a lot of family and friends come to see us in the hospital. Barrett's first visitors were Pops and Lala, who were waiting for us in our room when we returned from the operating room.

Here's Barrett with his Papa. Barrett is the first "Johnson" grand baby. He's not the first grand baby on their side but he's the first one to carry on the name of Johnson.


Uncle Blake

Blake's girlfriend Jessica

Grandma Dawn

My sisters and parents (Jill and Shelley have had sick kids, so they wore masks to protect the baby).

Aunt Shelley

Aunt Berrie

Aunt Jill

The girls (and Barrett of course, he can't be left out of any pictures!)

Bear was making some really adorable faces at Pops

Neil's grandma Lyril came to see us

And Grandma Dawn

Neil's Aunt Alayne

My Grandma CC. I think she said Barrett was her 33rd GREAT grandchild! WOW!


We didn't get pictures of all our visitors, but we were glad you came- Thanks for visiting us!
1 comment:
I know I can't get enough of him!! Love all the pictures of so many people who love him too!
Post a Comment