March 10, 2012

General Dentistry

Since my dad is super smart and the greatest dentist on the planet, he often does research and writes articles about cool new things. He's had quite a few of his articles published in peer-reviewed dental journals and this month he not only had his article in another journal but the picture he took is on the cover!


We're so proud of our dad!
Congratulations Pops!! We love you!!

5 comments:

C and MC said...

Sweet. I am impressed he has time to do journal articles with everything else he does!!

Pat and Dawn said...

Congratulations to my Dentist! You are the best, John. Also congrats to our Neily! And how did Lala get her name? It is really sweet. The pic of Barrett are wonderful. Dawn

Anonymous said...

First I am also going to start calling Neils Neily! It's my fave! And HELLO!! Our dad is the smartest! No wonder all the husbands need to get him on their side in order to win an argument against their own wives!
Did that make sense? I'm so tired
shel

LeeAnn said...

He is the greatest everything!!!

Anonymous said...

um, you posted that? I don't even remember writing it!
shelley