(mostly McCall's)
I love him so much! :Dxo Georgy
Oh my, those are the cutest!
That is such an adorable outfit! He is so darling!!
He is the cutest!!!
Um, ADORABLE. PS. I want some of those pjs in my size!
Those slippers are so darn cute! I tried putting the doggy slippers on Elias that you got him. However, they're still a bit big and kept falling off his feet! Soon enough... :)
Best bunny of the year!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love him so much! :D
xo Georgy
Oh my, those are the cutest!
That is such an adorable outfit! He is so darling!!
He is the cutest!!!
Um, ADORABLE. PS. I want some of those pjs in my size!
Those slippers are so darn cute! I tried putting the doggy slippers on Elias that you got him. However, they're still a bit big and kept falling off his feet! Soon enough... :)
Best bunny of the year!
Post a Comment