April 16, 2012

Birthday Days

Last week was my 28th birthday! I may have cried a time or two about the fact that I am that old now! We generally go out for a nice birthday dinner for our birthdays, but when I was thinking about where I wanted to go, 1 place kept popping in my head... TACO BELL! The thing about it is, I always want to go there and Neil never does but he couldn't say no on April 11th!
We stopped at Cold Stone on the way home and then opened some presents. Neil surprised me with a really fun bath bomb that left hearts in the tub with me as it dissolved. It stained me and the tub pink for a few days, but it was extremely fun nonetheless!

Sunday we had yummy salmon dinner and mint brownies for cake.
When's that time machine going to be invented so I can go backwards instead of forwards!?

1 comment:

Lan-jy Duke said...

How fun!! I love the pictures of the cake with candles. It's so sweet.Sorry for the late birthday wish but still Happy Birthday!!