April 18, 2012

NGA

On Saturday it was the NGA spring show and Neil and I went with some of our friends to see Allison and Ashley compete in figure. They both did so well and looked incredible!!!
Allison took 2nd place!

Ashley took 1st place and it was her very first show! AMAZING!
Here's me with Diane, Ash, and Michele.
I almost bailed because I woke up with my 5th breast infection that morning and really just wanted to stay in bed all day! I had already bought the tickets and really wanted to see my girls compete, so I went feeling crappy but I'm glad I did!

2 comments:

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

Breast infection? That sounds painful. How did you get that??

McCall said...

Jackie, I don't know how I keep getting them, but it has to do with breastfeeding. I'll probably keep getting them until I stop :(