Last week Reagan graduated from Miss Jamie's preschool.
Here's her graduation program.
Ethan, Alex, and Lindsay graduated from Miss Sharon's preschool but I couldn't find any pictures of that, so here's just a funny one I found of the boys!
And I finished another year of junior high. I didn't get any pictures of our staff party this year. I was emotional as usual. This year was especially sad for me because this is the first year that I've had many of these kids since they were in 7th grade! I was pretty sad to see them go. Plus, it's sad to see teachers retire or transfer and you never know what you're going to be teaching the next year (although that seems to be more of an issue with me than with most teachers). And yes, I am going back next year, but it'll most likely just be part time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment