June 14, 2012

Summer Goals

So far, I've got 3 goals for summer.

1. Get Bear on a good sleeping schedule. He's been a pretty good sleeper at night since about 2 months but he's struggled with naps.  We're practicing every day and working on falling asleep without being held (this part is hard for both of us!)  He just really needs to figure out how great naps are!



2. Start going to the gym more than once a week so I can get a bit of muscle tone again.



3. Get Barrett to like Cherry Hill.  This was attempt #2.  He didn't seem to hate it too bad and he only cried when he got splashed (he gets that from me), but he wasn't enjoying himself either.  I really want him to have fun when we go!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Bear did so much better this last time!! :) I think he had fun for a little bit. Soo cute! Love him!