July 5, 2012

Hooray for the Red, White, and Blue

Although I'm quite patriotic, I'm not particularly crazy about the activities of the 4th of July.  Because I didn't want Barrett to miss out, we took him to his first parade.
Here's Daddy and Bear at the Kaysville parade.  He didn't really like the noise but he didn't cry like I thought he probably would.


He really liked the flag LaLa gave him.

Lindsay and a few of her friends.

Just hanging out trying to see around the ridiculous group in front of them.  We were next to the biggest jerks on the planet!

More of our parade watchers.


We skipped the fireworks since Bear goes to bed pretty early and just hung out at Pops and LaLa's for a little while.  He wore the cutest 4th of July jammies and I love that 4 of his 7 teeth are showing here!

He's happiest when he's with his LaLa!



2 comments:

Liddle said...

WHAT? Seven teeth? You better be feeding him steak for that accomplishment.

LeeAnn said...

Love the 4th of July!! Theparade has gone downhill but is still fun! I love playing with Mr Stars & Stripes too!