August 30, 2012

Part of This World

I've been letting Barrett grow up a little more lately and when we go out to restaurants or to the store, I don't make him stay in his car seat anymore!  This is a big step for me because I really want him to stay a tiny baby that wants and needs me forever!  He loves sitting up and being part of everything around him.





When we found out we'd be moving every 6 months, we put most of our stuff into storage because we didn't want to pack and unpack everything we owned a million times.  One of the things that I wanted to bring, but we didn't have room in the car was Barrett's exersaucer.  He really loved that thing and it gave him something to do while I did other things.  It didn't take long before I realized how much Bear and I both missed that exersaucer that stayed in Utah, so we went searching for one.  We couldn't find one anywhere in stores here, so we hurried and bought the first one we found on Amazon!  It's not as cool as the one at home, but we're both just happy to have it!

No comments: