I should just tell you that if you want to see our house, you'll have to come see us in Texas, but since I know not everyone can make it out, here's a tour for your viewing pleasure...
This is our building. We live in the corner, it's really nice to only have 1 neighbor.
This is walking in from the front door (or the garage door, they're right next to each other).
If you turn left from the entrance, you go to the laundry room.
And to Bear's room/ the guest bedroom. Yes, if you come visit us, you get to share a room with Buster :)
Barrett's closet. Our closets are really nice and big. They especially seem big since we didn't bring all our clothes.
This is our "office area". It's actually quite perfect except for the fact that it's in Bear's room. The only time I use the computer is when he's asleep so my favorite computer hardly ever gets used anymore. What would I do during naps without my iPhone, iPad, and MacBook!?
This is Bear's bathroom. He doesn't actually use this bathroom, so if you come visit, you won't have to share this!
Then you've got the kitchen. Since we moved here I've had to make dinner (and breakfast and lunch for that matter), something I did at home probably 5 times in the 7 years Neil and I have been married. What super sucks about this is the cooking utensils/supplies we had at home were quite good but they never got used and the cooking crap they supplied us with here are the cheapest things on the planet and I have to use them every day! The irony!
Our bedroom is on the other side of the kitchen.
And our bathroom.
I obviously didn't take this picture, but this is our pool. Bear and I haven't gotten in yet, but we've visited several times and I LOVE it! It's super nice and so is the clubhouse! The little stone building is our tiny little gym- not that I work out anymore anyways, but it's nice to know it's there!
Before you book your flights, I should warn you that we have found 3 tiny lizards in our house already. They're just little and I don't think they bite or anything but it's pretty scary when you see one running around in your suitcase or escaping from a blanket you pick up.
I seriously love my house and wouldn't mind doing our 2nd rotation here too!

5 comments:
Wow!!! So freaking nice. I'm incredibly jealous of your closets! So glad you had your Mom on the plane ride with you and you arrived safe and sound, by the way.:)
I LOVE it!!! It really is so cute!! Lets start planning our trip out there! :)
I love your new house and that you are such a good new cook!! True, you could use some better knives but your pans are really nice (but few). I loved sharing a room with baby bear! Can't wait to do it again! Love you all!
It looks awesome there! Is it super hot where you're at?
lizards!!! i"m sure you did not know this, but whitney and livvie are expert lizard hunters, and proudly wear them on their head as trophies when they are caught. usually, the lizards would stay still, or sadly die, which was totally devastating to whitney!
Post a Comment