Barrett literally squealed with excitement when he went in Pops' and LaLa's house and saw his family!! We love being home!
We also went out with some friends and played wallyball at Surf n Swim. Michelle (in the blue) was due in 11 days and was still way better than I've ever been at volleyball!
Here's our group that went. Heather (on the far left) is also pregnant and also rocked it! I'm showing you my horribly red and swollen arms/wrists. I still have a big yellow bruise on my forearm/wrist!
We stayed out way past our curfew to play some games with Jason and Heather. They love games even more than us and they have about a million of them!
Nicholas competed in his first ballroom dance competition and he and his partner took 1st place in the foxtrot! I wish I could've been there instead of being stuck on the couch with the flu!
And Bear really enjoyed his pb&j
.jpeg)



No comments:
Post a Comment