February 14, 2013

Valentines

Barrett got invited to his very first Valentine's Day party!  We both had a such a good time and we're so glad to have a few friends!
Bear loved his cute heart shaped balloon that his friend Claire gave him.


He also got to see Roger the dog!  Barrett LOVES animals so he was super excited to see a real doggy!

Bear and Atom playing.


Way cute decorations and even festive desserts.  Oh, and everyone wore red to the party too.
Rebecca set up some crafts for the kids to make and cookies to decorate.  


Barrett working on his valentine for Daddy.

Bear and Claire



We tried to get a family shot with our Mrs. Cavanaugh's chocolate hearts that my mom spent a fortune shipping up to us!

This was the best pic I could get of my crabby valentine- he was exhausted from all that partying!


Bear giving Dad the valentine he made for him.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your blouse!! That is so cute!

And how sweet is that doggy. I hope Bear can meet Mr Harper one day soon :)

Netti said...

Second to last picture of you and Barrett - you look GORGEOUS. Well, you are gorgeous, so I guess that's not a surprise. :) Happy Love Day!! Looks like you guys had fun - and that picture of Barrett and the balloon definitely needs to be framed. SO cute.

Love you! :)